Puffing Billy & wineries
Adult: $150 / Child: $75
Includes: * Devonshire Tea* * Lunch**Free Hotel Pick Up*
Departs: Mon, Wed, Fri and Sun
Fare Includes: Return coach transfer all admissions as per itinerary, Devonshire Tea & Lunch.
With the beautiful native forests showcasing Australia’s unique flora and fauna, lush green gardens and landscapes, the Dandenong Ranges offer a number of scenic tours and natural attractions with some of the most magnificent countryside in Victoria. After a delicious morning tea, recapture the romance and charm of the bygone days of steam as you enjoy a ride on Puffing Billy. In the afternoon, experience the Yarra Valley; Victoria’s popular wine producing region for wine tastings and a delicious lunch at the winery. The Yarra Valley is the name given to the region surrounding the Yarra River in Victoria, Australia.
- Travel through Dandenong Ranges National Park
- Devonshire Tea
- Feed the Crimson Rosellas
- Ride the Historic Puffing Billy Steam Train
- Stop at the town of Sassafras or Olinda
- Roast lunch at Fergusson’s Winery and Restaurant
- Sample wines at beautiful winery.
For Bookings and Enquiry Call: 1300 116 746 or email: email@example.com