Adult: $153 / Child: $77 Includes: *Entrance to Sovereign Hill* *Gold Museum**Free Hotel Pick Up*
Departs: Mon, Tue, Thu and Sat
Departure Time: 08.00AM
Fare Includes: Return coach transfer all admissions as per itinerary.
This tour takes us to Ballarat, Victoria's biggest inland city and Sovereign Hill. Ballarat has enjoyed a rich and prosperous heritage thanks to the Gold Rush which began in 1851. News that the Ballarat region was home to the richest alluvial goldfield in the world resulted in a population explosion as people came from all over the world seeking fortune. Explore this perfectly re-created 1850s living museum showcasing the working and living conditions of the Gold rush era.
- Drive through Ballarat, the biggest inland city in Victoria
- View some beautiful historic architecture
- Experience life as it was in the 1850s at Sovereign Hill
- Try your luck at panning for gold
- Watch the working machinery as it was 150 years ago
- Enjoy the old style shops and watch traditional craftsmen
- Learn about the Chinese Heritage during the days of gold
- Visit the Gold Museum
- Enjoy a horse and carriage ride around Sovereign Hill (own expense)
For Bookings and Enquiry Call: 1300 116 746 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org