The Best of Nepal Tour
A trip that showcases Nepal’s rich cultural heritage and natural splendour.
This trip gives you an opportunity to explore temples and shrines of historical and archaeological interests in the medieval towns of Kathmandu valley - sights that will take you back almost 300 years in time, where feudalism ruled the day until a single man called Prithvi Narayan Shah thought differently and unified a whole nation.
Added to this will be a white water rafting at the Trishuli River and an exotic wildlife adventure at the Chitwan National park. You will get to see the massive one horned rhino, light-footed deer, an elephant breeding centre and the Royal Bengal tiger. After this trip in the wild, you will drive to Pokhara through a lush, green highway. Snowy mountains glisten in the horizon, in the course of your drive. You will pass through little hamlets and villages on the way that will give you some deep insights into Nepal's rural lifestyles. Finally you reach Pokhara, a beautiful scenic lake town where nature is amplified with the views of majestic peaks almost at touching distance, clean water lakes with boating and canoeing thrills at your service. Here you will also see some natural wonders of nature in waterfalls and gorges and at dusk, when the sun dips behind the mountains, glimpses of twilight lighten up the skies that herald the end of day. A memorable trip that stays with you for a lifetime!
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu.
Day 02: am: Sightseeing in Kathmandu.
Day 03: am: Drive to Kurintar, Rafting in Trisuli, Transfer to Chitwan
Day 04: Safari Activities
Day 05: Drive to Pokhara. in the Evening go for Boating
Day 06: Sightseeing in Pokhara
Day 07: Excursion to Sarangkot; Fly Back to Kathmandu
Day 08: Depart Kathmandu
Trip duration: 7 nights / 8 days
Activity: Cultural tour, rafting & wildlife safari
Starts in: Kathmandu
Ends in: Kathmandu
Accommodation: Hotel & Resort
Transportation: Private car and flight
- Pokhara/ Kathmandu airfare
- 3 nights’ accommodation at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast in twin sharing
- 2 nights’ accommodation at 3 star hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- 2 nights/3 days safari package in Chitwan with all meals
- 1 day rafting with lunch
- All guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and Pokhara with entry fees
- Airport transfers and escort
- Excursion to Sarangkot & 1 hour boating on Fewa Lake
- International flight and airport tax
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Tips, any expenses of personal nature
- Clients insurance.
- Any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation due to any reason