Annapurna Circuit Trekking - Nepal
This classic trek along the Marshyangdi Valley, the Thorung La (5416m) and the Kali Gandaki River valley is considered to be the best trekking trail in the world.
The Annapurna Circuit is the popular name for a 300 km trek in the Annapurna mountain range. The trek reaches an altitude of 5,300m on the Thorung La pass, touching the edge of the fabled Tibetan plateau. The trek is a magnificent plan, covering two different river valleys. It encircles the Annapurna Massif, crossing Thorung La [5416m], the highest pass on this trek.
The magnificent mountain scenery seen at close quarters includes Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Machhapuchhare, Manaslu, Gangapurna [7455m] and Tilicho Peak [7134m]. En route, you pass along paddy fields and subtropical forests, view the beautiful mountain scenery, several waterfalls and gigantic cliffs, and experience fascinating village life. The entire trip is so exhilarating that you will be kept enthralled, day after day. A moderate to challenging trek that sometime requires climbing up and down steep mountain paths, this trek can be done anytime of the year except during monsoon and winter.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Sightseeing tours of Boudhanath, Pashupatinath & Patan
Day 03: Drive to Besi Sahar [820m]
Day 04: Trek to Khudi [790m].
Day 05: Trek to Bahundanda [1310m].
Day 06: Trek to Jagat [1290m].
Day 07: Trek to Dharpani [1920m].
Day 08: Trek to Chame [2630m].
Day 09: Trek to Pisang [3190m].
Day 10: Trek to Manang [3520m].
Day 11: Rest day in Manang [3520m].
Day 12: Trek to Letdar [4250m].
Day 13: Trek to Thorung Phedi [4500m].
Day 14: Trek to Muktinath [3800m].
Day 15: Trek to Marpha [2665m].
Day 16: Trek to Lete [2470m].
Day 17: Trek to Tatopani [1160m].
Day 18: Trek to Ghorepani [2775m].
Day 19: Trek to Birenthanti [1050m] & drive to Pokhara.
Day 20: Fly to Kathmandu.
Day 21: Depart Kathmandu
Trip duration: 21 Days
Grade: Moderate to fairly challenging
Activity: Sightseeing and trekking
Starts in: Kathmandu
Ends in: Kathmandu
Accommodation: Hotel and Lodge or camp
Transportation: Flight, private car or tourist bus
Maximum altitude: 5416m
FOT: Fully Organized Trek or Camping Trek
TH: Tea House (Lodge)
GAP: Guide, Accommodation & Porter
- All meals during trek (except for GAP trek)
- Accommodation during trek (tent on camping trek, lodge on GAP and lodge trek)
- Pokhara/Kathmandu airfare
- Kathmandu/Besi Sahar private transfer
- English speaking local expert guide, porters
- Annapurna Conservation Area permit
- Trekkers' Information Management System fees
- 3 nights’ accommodation at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing with breakfast
- 1 night’s accommodation at 3 star resort in Pokhara on twin sharing with breakfast
- All guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and entry fees.
- Airport transfers and escort
- Insurance for all staff and porters
- Nepal visa - Multiple Entrée 30 days - USD 40
- International flight & tax
- Lunch & dinner during hotel stay in Kathmandu
- Meals during GAP trek
- Extra baggage charges
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Tips, any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation/road block due to any reason, table drinks, snacks while walking
- Clients’ insurance.