Nepal Adventure Activities & Package
Total Cost for Adventure Tour Package: 1190 AUD PP for Minimum 2 People
1st day- Kathmandu arrival and rest in the hotel.
2nd day – Travel toward Trishuli River , White Water Rafting at one of the most famous rivers in Nepal. Have lunch at riverside and spend time at leisure. Drive toward Pokhara. Back to hotel
3rd day – Have breakfast at hotel. Boat riding in Phewa Lake. Visit Tal Barahi Temple, Mahendra Cave, Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, David Falls & move towards Bouddha Stuppa. One of the most visited places in Nepal. Watch the panorama view of Pokhara Valley. Back to hotel
4th day - Breakfast at hotel. Move towards Sarangkot for paragliding. One of the most exhilarating adventure sports. You will have free time to spend at Sarangkot. Back to hotel.
5th day – Breakfast at hotel. Drive to Chitwan (Canyoning available if interested : price excludes). Back to hotel.
6th day – Breakfast at hotel. Visit Royal Chitwan National Park and try out the Elephant ride. Back to hotel.
7th day – Breakfast at hotel. Get to know the Tharu Culture (Nepali Traditional Culture). Spend some time bird watching. Back to hotel.
8th day - Breakfast at Hotel. Drive towards Kathmandu. Explore Kathmandu your style.
9th day - Breakfast at Hotel. Drive towards Bhote Koshi . Get the experience of the most brave sporting activity; Bungy Jumping. This is one of the most universally awarded spot to do bungy jump. Lunch at Bhote Koshi. Back to hotel .
10th day - Breakfast at Hotel. Visit Basantapur, Patan, Bhaktapur. Places listed in UNESCO World Heritage List. Back to hotel.
End of Services.
- Kathmandu pick up and drop by car.
- All sightseeing in Kathmandu by car (Including World Heritage sites).
- Four night accommodation in Kathmandu Hotel.
- Three overnight accommodation in Pokhara Hotel.
- Three night/Four days full package in Chitawan with all meals (breakfast,lunch,dinner).
- All Pokhara and Chitawan sightseeing (with white water rafting,boating in Fewa lake,canyoning etc)
- All necessary entrance fee.
- Transportation on private vehicle (car) as agreed on the itinerary.
- Kathmandu-Pokhara- Chitawan-Kathmandu by Tourists bus.
- Drive to Sarangkot and Bhotekoshi by car.
- Experienced English speaking tour guide.
- Bhotekoshi Bungee Jumping.
- All the necessary paperwork.
- Nepal Visa fees
- International airfares and taxes
- Soft/Hard drinks
- Lunch and dinner during the trip (except in Chitawan)
- If in case the trip extends then additional expenses should be handled by the customer themselves
Cost of Adventure Activity:
- Bungee Jumping: AUD163
- Paragliding: AUD 110
- Rafting: Starting from AUD 48 to AUD 110
- Cannoning: AUD 83
- Zip Flyer: AUD 103