Ha Noi - Sapa (By Train) - Ha Long Bay - Overnight On Cruise
Day 01: Arrival in Ha Noi - Cyclo Trip (Dinner)
- Upon arrival at NoiBai International Airport, our tour guide will meet you and transfer to the hotel for check-in. Free at leisure, then enjoy 01 hour cyclo tour in arround the Old Quarter
- Dinner at local restaurant
- Overnight in Hanoi
Day 02: Ha Noi City tour - Lao Cai - Sapa By Train (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Breakfast at the hotel and check out then we depart for Ha Noi City tour.
- Transfer to visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex (Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum and stilt house, the Presidential Palace, the nearby One Pillar Pagoda; the Temple of Literature; and the Ethnology Museum.
- We will head to a local restaurant for lunch.
- Come back to the Hanoi Old Quarter to visit for sightseeing Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple - The Huc bridge.
- Dinner is served in a local restaurant.
- Then driver transfer you to the the New Moon hotel ( near Tran Quy Cap railway station in HaNoi) for taking a shower and relax untill you will catch the night train to Lao Cai.
- Overnignt on train
Day 03: Lao Cai Situation – Sapa - Cat Cat Village (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- You will arrive at the Lao Cai station between 5:00 – 7 :00 am. There you will meet the bus or private transport and local guide and transfer to Sapa town.
- After having breakfast and a shower, you will start the half- day walk to Cat Cat village occupied by the Black H’mong tribe. You will experience the tribal way of life while enjoying wonderful views of the terraced rice paddy fields and the waterfall in Cat Cat.
- After the walk, you will be back to the hotel at around noon to check- in and enjoy lunch at local restaurant.
- For the rest of the afternoon, you will be free to explore Sapa town on your own. Dinner.
- You will spend one night at Sapa town.
Day 04: Lao Chai – Ta Van Village – Lao Cai - Ha Noi By Train (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Breakfast is served in the hotel restaurant. After breakfast you will check out and leave your luggage in the luggage storage room to prepare for your trek.
- Around 9 :00 am you will begin your 12 km trek on the small trails down the Muong Hoa Valley toward the Black H’mong village of Lao Chai. The Muong Hoa Valley contains some of the most beautiful views of the rice paddy fields in Asia.
- After having lunch along the Muong Hoa river in Lao Chai, you will continue along the bottom of the valley to get to the Dzay tribe Village of Ta Van to experience their way of life.
- At around 2:00pm, you will be transferred back to the hotel by bus or private transport where you can take a shower, enjoy dinnerat the local restaurant and then head to Lao Cai station for night train back to Ha Noi.
- Overnight on train.
- Arrive in Ha Noi between 5 :00 am -6:30 am at the Tran Quy Cap train station.
- After breakfast and a shower, we proceed to Ha Long.
- 8:00 – 08:30: Start the 3 hour-and-a-half drive to Hong Gai Tourist Wharf, check in Cruise at Halong Bay.
- 12:30 – 13:00: Embark on Cruise.
- 13:00 – 15:30: Savor a delectable lunch while cruises further along the limestone islands of Bai Tu Long Bay.
- 15:30 – 16:30: Fishing village visit
- Those are interested in local daily life: Take a bamboo rowing boat trip (around 45 minutes) around Vung Vieng fishing village – one of the largest fishing villages in Halong Bay to see the life of local fishermen. The village is set in closed lagoon, surrounded by mountains, excellent settings for some good photos.
- 16:30 – 17:30: Return to Cruise and have bath then relax as the sun starts to set.
- 17:30-19:00: Enjoy the Happy Hour at the bar and on the sun deck and take part in our cooking class with local Chef
- 19:00: Dinner is served. Socialize with other guests, night squid fishing or just laze around. Singing and dancing activities are available till 22h00.
- Overnight on board at Cong Do Area
- 06:30 – 07:00: Start your day with Tai Chi exercise on the sundeck.
- 07:00 – 09:00: Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while cruising toward Thien Canh Son Cave
- 09:00 – 09:30: Visit Thien Canh Son Cave – the medium size and less visited cave in Bai Tu Long Bay
- 09:30 – 10:00: Check-out room. Luggage can be delivered to the reception area.
- 10:00 – 11:00: Head back to the Harbor. Have early lunch on board. Disembark Cruise at around 12h00.
- 12:00 – 16:30: Transfer back to Hanoi and arrive at around 16h30
- Arrival Ha Noi you have time for shopping around Hanoi Old Quarter: Hang Gai, Hang Ngang and Hang Dao streets. Right here, you can find much kind of Vietnam traditional products like: silk, ceramic, lacquer wares.
- Dinner and Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 07: Ha Noi - Departure (Breakfast)
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Free time for shopping or relaxing until transfer to the airport for departure flight
- End of service.
Price in AUD$ per pax with Double/ Twin/ Triple sharing room - For Travel agent only
|Options||Group 4 Adults|
|3 Star Hotel/Cruise||$715|
* Itinerary mentioned above is only tentative and is subject to guest’s flight time and change at the discretion of your guide based on local circumstances.
* Surcharge 20% for Lunar New Year & Peak season (peak season on 30 Apr, 1 May, 2 Sept)
* One FOC for every 15 full paid guests base on Double/ Twin/ Triple share room (15pax + 1 FOC)
* Extra meal:
- FIT Group: 19 asd/pax/meal
- GIT Group: 15 ASD/ pax/ meal
CHILD RATE: (under 12 years old)
- Infant : FOC (under 2 years old)
- Child no bed : 50%
- Child with bed : 75%
- Child from 12 years old and above: 100%
- Ground transportation by private, air-conditioner vehicle
- Cruise/ Hotel accommodation by Double/ Twin/ Triple sharing basis with daily breakfast
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking guide as itinerary.
- Sightseeing with admission fees as mentioned in the itinerary
- Mineral water is 01bottles/day/pax
- Cool towel
- Visa on arrival to Vietnam
- Note: Laos, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesian and Malaysia. No need to apply visa in Cambodia & Vietnam.
- Other service & Personal expense which not mention in the itineraries
- International & Domestic flight tickets
- Expenditure of a personal nature (Personal expenses)
- Travel insurance cover against all cancellation costs, medical expenses, including repatriation, in the event of accident of illness
- All other services not mentioned above
- Tipping for Tour Guide + Driver ( AUD$ 3/day /person)