Ghorepani Poonhill Trek - 11 Days
Ghorepani Poonhill Trek, an ideal trekking in Annapurna region is well admired as a short and scenic trekking route drawing attention of many trekkers throughout the year. The trek is also known as Annapurna Sunrise Trek since it includes morning excursion with mesmerizing sunrise view over Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalayan range from Poonhill viewpoint. The trek would certainly delight you through exploring charming Gurung cultural villages with villager’s unique cultural manner of living, co-operative locals, walk through rhododendron forests (blooms in Spring Season), cross agricultural farmlands as well as following the natural flora and fauna.
A professionally organized Ghorepani Poonhill Trek with Buddha Travel & Tours Pvt.Ltd embarks from one of the most attractive city Pokhara. Leaving pokhara we will have short drive to Nayapul to get started the trip. Then we follow the modi River valley site towards Birethati, make a stop to entry our Annapurna Conservation Area Project (ACAP) permit and continue to Tikhedhunga for our first overnight stay at tea house. Next day, we follow the stone steps towards charming Magar village at Ulleri. Again we continue towards Ghorepani following rhododendron forests, Oak and pine forests often views of Mt. Annapurna South, Mt. Fishtail and Mt. Hiunchuli. Next early in the morning, start following the ascend towards the highest point of our Ghorepani Poonhill Trek – Poonhill viewpoint at 3,210 meters to have stunning sunrise view over the Mt. Mt. Dhaulagiri 8167m, Annapurna South 7219m, Machhapuchhre 6997m, Tukuche Peak 6920m, Hiunchuli 6441m and many other snow-capped mountains. After there we continuously descend towards Tadapani, Ghandruk, Potana, Dhampus Phedi and finally to Pokhara.
- DURATION-11 Days
- GRADE- Easy
- DESTINATION Nepal
- MIN PAX-2
BB PLAN IN KATHMANDU & POKHARA, ALL MEALS DURING THE TREK
PRIVATE VEHICLE/TOURIST BUS
THREE STAR OR SIMILAR HOTEL IN KATHMANU & POKHARA WITH BB PLAN, GUEST HOUSE DURING THE TREK
- Day 01: Arrive at Kathmandu & transfer to Hotel
- Day 02: Sightseeing Kathmandu
- Day 03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (820m altitude) 5 hrs
- Day 04: Drive to Nayapul & Trek to Tikhedhunga (1,577m) 3-4 hrs
- Day 05: Trek from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani 2,855m altitude 5-6 hrs
- Day 06: Morning hike to Poonhill (3,210m altitude) & Trek to Tadapani (2,590m) 5-6 hrs
- Day 07: Trek from Tadapani to Ghandruk (1,940m altitude) 3-4 hrs
- Day 08: Trek from Ghandruk to Pothana (1,890m altitude) 5-6 hrs
- Day 09: Trek from Pothana to Dhampus Phedi (1,130m altitude) 4-5 hrs & Drive to Pokhara
- Day 10: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu 5 hrs
- Day 11: Final Departure
- Airport Arrival and Departure transfer by Private Vehicle
- Accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara (3 star rated hotel) with BB Plan.
- All land transportation by private vehicle as per mentioned in the itinerary
- A day sightseeing in Kathmandu including private vehicle, city guide and heritage sites entry fees.
- All required trekking permits and conservation area fees
- An experienced trekking guide
- Required number of porters
- Staffs food, salary and insurance
- Tea house accommodation during trekking
- All meals during trekking
- Personal travel insurance
- Major meals in cities
- Personal expenses such as laundry, bar bill etc.
- Personal trekking stuffs
- TIPS for staffs