Annapurna Base Camp Trekking: 12 Nights & 13 Days - (Min 2 Pax) Land Only
Trekking Destination: Ghorepani/Poonhill and Annapurna Base Camp
Season/Availability: Spring (March-May), Autumn (September-November)
Style: Tea house Trekking
Minimum Altitude: 1070mNayapul
Maximum Altitude: 4130m ABC
Group Size: Min 2
Accommodation: Simple lodge during trekking
Transport: Private vehicle/Tourist bus
Meals: Breakfast in Kathmandu/Pokhara and trek
Total Days: 13 days
Trekking Days: 09 days (Pokhara-Pokhara)
Trekking starting Point: Nayapul
Trekking ending Point: Nayapul
Walking Hours: 5-6 hrs a day
Highlights: Ghorepani village, Sunrise from Poonhill, Tamang culture, Ghandruk gurung culture, Chhomrung village, Annapurna Himal, MachhapuchhreHimal, Jhinu hot spring, lush valleys, Cascading waterfalls, dense forest of rhododendron
Major Mountain Peaks: Dhaulagiri, Annapurna, Machhapuchhre
Annapurna Base Camp Trekking, also known as Annapurna Sanctuary Trekking, is one of the most popular treks in Nepal. The mesmerizing trek welcomes a large number of trekkers from around the world, approximately 70,000 annually. The trek to Annapurna Base Camp is the journey of lifetime for travellers around the world. The very famous Mt. Annapurna (8091m) is the 10th highest mountain in the world. This trek takes us to the heart of Annapurna range, giving us a majestic moment for the lifetime. It also gives us the opportunity to experience the Nepalese mountain adventure, typical Nepali villages, local mountain lifestyle and ethnic diversity. It takes us to the routes that pass through the lush green nature, dense forest of rhododendron, cascading waterfalls and a wide variety of flora & fauna.
We will come across the world-famous mountains throughout the trek. This trek offers the spectacular mountain scenery of the world’s highest mountain ranges like Mt. Annapurna I (8,091m), Mt. Fishtail (6993m/2nd highest of the Annapurna Range and sacred & unclimbed) and also the Annapurna south (7219m), Annapurna II (7939m), Annapurna III (7555m), Annapurna IV (7525m), Hiuchuli (6441m).
Arrive at Kathmandu, Meet and transfer to hotel .O/N at hotel in Kathmandu.
Drive to Pokhara (900m/7 hrs drive) by tourist bus & evening walk at Lakeside. O/N at a hotel in Pokhara.
Drive to Nayapul (1070m/1.5 hrs drive) & Trek to Tikhe Dunga (1520m/3-4 hrs walk)
Trek to Ghorepani (2860m/6 hrs walk)
Early morning hike to Poonhill for sunrise view (3210m/1.5 hrs walk up and down) & Trek to Tadapani (2630m/4 hrs walk)
Trek to Chhomrong (2170m/5-6 hrs walk)
Trek to Himalaya (2950m/6-7 hrs walk)
Trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4130m/7 hrs walk)
Trek to Bamboo (2310m/6-7 hrs walk)
Trek to Jhinu Danda (1760m/5-6 hrs walk)
Trek to Nayapul (1070m/5 hrs walk) & Drive back to Pokhara. O/N at hotel in Pokhara
After Breakfast 6 hrs drive to Kathmandu via tourist bus, Arrive at Kathmandu .O/n at hotel in Kathmandu.
Fly back to home.
- 2Nights hotel accommodation at Kathmandu, Northfield or Similar
- 2Nigths hotel accommodation at Pokhara, Lake star or Similar
- Daily Breakfast
- Local Tourist bus from Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu on SIC
- All accommodation during trek
- Breakfast during the trek
- Transportation (Pokhara-Nayapul-Pokhara) including pick up and drop from and to hotel in Pokhara
- All necessary paper works, TIMS and ACAP Permit
- Government registered English speaking Guide (Trained and License holder)
- Medical supplies (first aid kit)
- Your personal travel/trekking Insurance
- International airfare and airport tax
- Nepal entry visa fee
- Rescue operation charges in case of emergency
- All the bar bills such as alcoholic drinks or beverages like Coke, Fanta, mineral water, juice
- Laundry service - Hot water, Hot shower during trek and other personal expenses like shopping
- Personal equipments for Trekking
- Expenses of extra adventure, donations to Monasteries
- Entrance Fees in Monasteries and at other entry points
- Tips for Guide or porters
- Cost incurred due to mishaps, strikes, political unrest etc.
- Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
We would like to advise you to arrange your travel insurance before leaving for your trip. It is very important to make sure that your insurance covers both medical and evacuation costs. In most places, it is not necessary but it would be better if you have the travel insurance with you all the time. It will make your trip safe and hassle free.
Note: Any change in program, presently applicable Govt. taxes (13% + 10%), inflation, fuel hike, entrance fee, guide charges will revise the quote accordingly
Trekking Equipments: (you need to carry)
- Trekking Backpack
- Down Jacket - 1
- Waterproof/Windproof Jacket – 1 (optional)
- Trekking Shoes/Boots & light sandal - 1
- Trekking Sticks - 2
- Hiking Pants/Shorts (windproof) – 2/2
- Hiking shirts (full/half sleeve) – 2/2
- Gloves/Socks – 1/3-4 pairs (gloves only needed in winter)
- Warm innerwear (thermal coat) – 1 set (in winter)
- Sleeping bag – 1 (optional) (in winter)
- Sun hat/Woolen cap - 1
- Sunglass - 1
- Sunblock - 1
- Head torch/flash light - 1
- Personal towel - 1
- Water bottle
- Camera and batteries
- * The trip cost may vary depending on the group size, duration of trek, the category of hotel in cities and service requirements.
- * The itinerary is modifiable as per needs, time frame & budget of trekkers.
- * Cost will be re-calculated if the itinerary is modified.
- * Additional activities may be added as per trekkers request with appropriate additional cost.
- * The cost may also be affected as per the requirement of number of guides and porters.
- * For any kind of inquiry please contact us by email or give us a call.