1. Barong Dance the most well known dance. It is also another story telling dance, narrating the fight between good and evil. This dance is the classic example of Balinese way of acting out mythology, resulting in myth and history being blended into one reality.
2. Ubud Art Village Visiting some art village along the way such as Celuk village for fine silver jewellery, Batubulan village for batik village, Mas Village for fine wood carving, Painting crafts
3. Tegallalang Rice Terraces in Ubud is famous for its beautiful scenes of rice paddies involving the subak (traditional Balinese cooperative irrigation system). The high roadside location is cool and breezy and it is a well-known spot for tourists to stop and take photos.
4. Batur Volcano: visit the Kintamani village to see the breath-taking view of mount batur volcano, is a mountain tourism object for see the view of mount batur and lake batur view.
5. Tirta Empul Temple is built around the sacred spring at Tampak Siring. For more than a thousand years, Balinese worshipers have been drawn to Tirta Empul Temple whose sacred spring is said to have been created by Indra and to have curative properties.
Day Two :
1. Gitgit Waterfalls come in a wonderful variety so you choose from easy nature treks to hidden cascades that are fit for adventurous travellers, hidden deep in the mountain forests of central Bali.
2. Twin Lake Buyan and Lake Tamblingan, separated by a rainforest-covered hill, approximately one kilometres.The two lakes are known as the Twin Lakes. He was flanked by two other lakes, namely Lake Tamblingan in the west and Lake Bratan in the east.
3. Bedugul Ulun Danu Beratan Temple. This temple offers you amazing panorama and cultures that you can enjoy. Because of its location in the edge of Beratan Lake, Ulun Danu Beratan Temple looks very unique and attractive to both local tourists and foreign tourists. The view of the temple near the Beratan Lake is able to be used as background for selfie or wefie.
4. Jatiluwih Rice Terrace is a famous tourist destination in west part of Bali featured by the breath-taking view of rice terrace unfolding from the foot of mountain until the coastal side. It has been well appointed as one of UNESCO World Heritages since the site has been able to maintain the local culture heritage in form of water irrigation system managed traditionally called by SUBAK.
5. Tanah Lot sunset the most popular tourist destinations in Bali
Let one of our travel consultants help you plan and book your travel. Call 1300116746 Contact Us to talk with an expert straight away. Or fill out the form below to submit an enquiry today, and one of our expert travel consultants will call you to discuss your travel needs.