Experience Sri Lanka – 14 Nights & 15 Days
Sri Lanka is a beautiful country packed with golden and white sandy beaches, rolling mountains and some of the finest tea the world can offer, over a dozen wild life national parks, rain forests, ancient ruins, cultural sites, lush green paddy fields and many more, the landscape is a varied contrast.
Date of Departure: 1st May 2017.
Price Per Person Double Sharing Cost AUD
Price Per person (AUD)
1 May ‘17: Day 01 – AIRPORT – COLOMBO
- On Arrival at Colombo International Airport you will be welcomed by our Chauffer guide. Overnight stay in the chosen hotel in Colombo.
2 May ‘17: Day 02 – COLOMBO – PINNAWALA – HABARANA
- After breakfast at the Hotel, leave for Habarana. On route, visit the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage. Check in to the hotel and spend the day in leisure. Overnight stay in the chosen hotel in Habarana.
3 May ’17: Day 03 – HABARANA
- After breakfast, visit Sigiriya the sky fortress. In the evening, go on a Safari ride in Minneriya National Park. (OPTIONAL) OR Elephant Back Safari in Sigiriya. Overnight stay in the chosen hotel in Habarana
4 May ’17: Day 04 – HABARANA – KANDY
- After Breakfast proceed to Kandy. Before proceeding to Kandy visiting the Dambulla Rock Cave Temple. En route to Kandy visit to the Spice Garden in Matale will be 20 minutes Head massage for the clients who will be visiting the Spice Garden)
- Proceed to Kandy. In the evening, take a walk through the Royal Botanical Garden, Peradeniya Overnight stay at Kandy.
5 May ’17: Day 05 – KANDY
- After Breakfast, visit the Temple of the Tooth Relic. After which you would visit the Gem Museum and Silk Factory in Kandy. Evening city tour of kandy including shopping. Overnight stay at Kandy.
6 May ’17: Day 06 – KANDY – NUWARA ELIYA
- After Breakfast Proceed to Nuwara Eliya visiting the Tea Factory Plantation en route. City tour in Nuwara Eliya. Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya. Meal – Breakfast served in the Hotel
7 May ’17: Day 07 – NUWARA ELIYA
- In the morning go on a city tour of Nuwara Eliya and enjoy the eve in the Hakgala Gardens. Optional excursion to Horton Plains . (Trekking 04kms per way) – OPTIONAL. Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya
8 May ’17: Day 08 – NUWARA ELIYA – ELLA
- After Breakfast, leave for Ella. Optional Train Journey from Nanu Oya Railway Station to Ella enjoying the misty mountains from Nuwara Eliya to Ella Train Ride. Train Ticket AUD 12 per Person OPTIONAL. Overnight stay in Ella.
9 May ’17: Day 09 – ELLA
- After breakfast, visit the local attractions of Ella, Sita Cave, and Bambarakanda Falls & Sita Cave and Bambarakanda Falls. At 240m, the Bambarakanda Falls are the highest in Sri Lanka. Overnight stay in Ella.
10 May ’17: Day 10 – ELLA – YALA
- Proceed to Yala and check into the Hotel and at leisure in the Hotel. Situated in the arid South East region of Sri Lanka, Yala National Park is home to the greatest variety of the nation’s wildlife and therefore, its most popular wildlife destination. Overnight stay at Yala.
11 May ’17: Day 11 – YALA – HIKKADUWA
- With packed Breakfast Jeep Safari to Yala National Park. After the excursion, leave for Bentota, with a stopover at Galle. Visit the famous Dutch Fort in Galle as well as the National Maritime archeological museum.
12 & 13 May ’17: Day 12 & Day 13 – HIKKADUWA
- Spend the day in leisure enjoying the sand and the sun. Overnight stay in Hikkaduwa
14 May ’17: Day 14 – HIKKADUWA – COLOMBO
- Morning Boat Ride to Madu Ganga in Balapitiya and Turtle Hatchery in Kosgoda. Proceed to Colombo, city tour in Colombo including shopping.Overnight stay in Colombo
15 May ’17: Day 15 – COLOMBO – AIRPORT
- After Breakfast Departure transfer to the airport. (Depending on the Departure Time)
****** End of Services*****
PRICE INCLUSIVE OF:
- Accommodation on Bed & Breakfast Basis starting with Dinner on Day 01 and ending with Breakfast on Day 15
- Meal Plan – Bed & Breakfast (except Day 1 breakfast)
- Arrival, departure transfers, and the tour as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned Car / Vehicle accompanied with a Spanish speaking licensed guide.
- 500 ml Mineral Water bottle per person per day.
- Entrance fees as – Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage, Sigiriya Rock Fortress, Dambulla Cave Temple, Temple of the Tooth, Royal Botanical Gardens, Hakkgala Gardens in Nuwaraeliya, Entrance fees to Yala National park including the jeep, Boat Ride to Madu River in Balapitiya, Turtle Hatchery in Kosgoda.
- 01 sim will be provided
- Garlands on arrival
- If the clients are on Honeymoon Honeymoon, courtesies will be provided.
- Fair well gift with a Company Logo.
- Passenger Insurance (Vehicle)
- All currently applicable government taxes and service charges
- Welcome drink and refreshing wipes in all hotels.
- Shopping coupons in Colombo
- Casino Coupons on request
- Kandy cultural show.
- Entrance Fees Cost mentioned as optional.
- Dinner & Lunch cost.
- International airfare, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover other than what is stated.
- Items of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone calls, tips, etc.
- Any other meals than those mentioned in PRICE INCLUSIONS.
- Any other Sites not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any other item not specifically mentioned above in ‘PRICE INCLUSIONS’.
- Visa fees to Sri Lanka.