NEPAL – 13 nights & 14 Days with Basic Trek Experience!
Nepal is a diverse country and home to multiple religions, race, tribes, and cultures. Wedged between the high Himalaya and the steamy Indian plains, Nepal is a land of snow peaks and Sherpas, yaks and yetis, monasteries and mantras. Nepal is a perfect destination for nature and adventure lovers. Nepal is home to network of trails also called the Great Himalaya Trails, an extensive trail system that covers Nepal from Humla and Darchula in the west to Kanchenjunga in the east. The diversity of trekking in Nepal cannot be found in any other region of the world.
Departure Date: 15 May 2017
Cost in AUD – Per Person basis
12 Pax Cost of land arrangements with 3* Hotels – 13 nights – With Private Car
AUD 858 per person - Double Rooms
14 Pax Cost of land arrangements with 3* Hotels – 13 nights – With Private Car
AUD 814 per person - - Double Rooms
Arrival at Kathmandu at 13.50. Pick up by car and transfer to hotel. Drive around Thamel, which is a tourist City of Kathmandu.
Kathmandu city tour(Swoyambhunath, Pasupatinath, Boudhhanath, Basantapur) with tour guide.
Pokhara(827m) by Toyota Hiace van and stay at lakeside
Pokhara city tour(World Peace Stupa, Fewa Lake, International Museum, Devi's Fall, etc) & preparation for 2 nights/3 days Poonhill Trek
Pokhara to Nayapool (1100m) by Toyota Hiace van and then trek to Tikhedhunga. 1550m (3/4 hrs) (optional)
Trek from Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani. 2780m (5/6 hrs) (optional)
Hiking to Punhill for sunrise (3210m) and trek back to Nayapool(1100m) and drive back to Pokhara (5/6 hrs)
Pokhara- Chitawan by Toyota Hiace van and stay at CentralPark/Hotel Sevenstar .
Tharu Village visit, Elephant breeding Center, Sunset view and watch Tharu Cultural Show after dinner.
Canoe ride on Rapti River and Bird watching, Elephant bath view, Jungle drive inside the park/Bicycle Tour to 20,000 lake.
Elephant back Safari, Tharu village followed by Elephant breeding Center, Souvenir Shopping Hour
Chitawan- Kathmandu by Toyota Hiace van and stay at Hotel.
Rest during the day. Plan your own activities. Best to go for Shopping.
Departure by Car to the Airport.
- Airport transfer pick up and drop
- 4 night accommodation(two in sharing) in Kathmandu
- City tour in Kathmandu
- Toyota Hiace van trip( Kathmandu-Pokhara-Chitawan)
- 3 overnight accommodation in Pokhara and 2 overnight in Mountain Region
- 3 days trekking with a guide
- Pokhara-Nayapool-Pokhara by Toyota Hiace van
- 4night/5 days full package in Chitawan at Central Park
- Chitawan-Kathmandu by Toyota Hiace van
- All necessary entrance fee
- Permit for Annapurna region
- Porter (2 in sharing)
- Transportation on private vehicle as per itinerary
- All the necessary paperwork
- Experienced English speaking Guide trekking and tour
- Nepal Visa application fees
- International airfares and taxes
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Alcoholic / Nonalcoholic drinks and meals that is not included in itinerary
- Personal expenses like communication, laundry, shopping
- Lunch and dinner during the trip
- If in case the trip extends then additional expenses should be handled by the customer themselves