Discover Nepal - 6 night/7 days tour
Nepal is the BEST VALUE DESTINATION 2017. Visit Nepal and experience the cultural diversity and beauty of Nature. Things to do here are related to Nature, Culture, Adventure & Mountaineering, and Trekking. Nepal's convenient weather, fertile soil, and natural setting were the lucrative position for many emperors and tribes to settle in the history. Various, mighty, dynasties ruled Nepal throughout the episodes of the history, bringing many cultural and religious perspectives to this tiny land.
Departure Date: 9th May 2017
- 1 pax: 869 AUD
- 2 pax: 583 AUD pp
- 3 pax: 556 AUD pp
- 5 pax: 528 AUD pp
- 9 pax: 407 AUD pp
- 15 pax: 431 AUD pp
- 9 May ’17: Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu & sightseeing around Kathmandu (Explore Boudhanath, Kathmandu, Durbar Square and stay at Hotel in Kathmandu.
- 10 May ’17: Day 2: Drive to Pokhara by car. Boating around Phewa Lake in evening and stay at Hotel in Pokhara.
- 11 May ’17: Day 3: Explore Pokhara Shanti (Peace) Stupa, Devi's Fall &Mahendra Cave. Drive to Sarangkot for the beautiful sunrise and see the Amazing View of Annapurna Himalaya range, Fishtail Peak.
- 12 May ’17: Day 4 – Pokhara to Chitwan Transfer by car. Stay at Chitwan.
- 13 May ’17: Day 5 - Elephant back Safari, Tharu village followed by Elephant breeding Center, Souvenir Shopping Hour, Jungle safari and Chitwan city tour. Stay at Chitwan.
- 14 May ’17: Day 6 - Drive back to Kathmandu and spend some time shopping and rest. Stay at Hotel in Kathmandu.
- 15 May ’17: day 7 - Final Departure to Airport.
- Kathmandu picks up and drop.
- Kathmandu sightseeing.
- 2 nights accommodation (Double/Twin sharing) in 3 Star Hotels Kathmandu.
- 2 overnight accommodation in 3 Star Hotels Pokhara (Double/Twin sharing).
- 2 night & 3 Days activities & stay at 3 Star Hotels Chitawan.
- Pokhara and Chitawan Sightseeing.
- All Necessary entrance fees.
- Transportation on private vehicle (car).
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Chitawan-Kathmandu by car.
- All the necessary paperwork.
- Experienced English speaking tour guide.
- Nepal Visa fees
- International airfares and taxes.
- Alcoholic or Nonalcoholic drinks
- Lunch & dinner during the trip.
- If in case the trip extends then additional expenses should be handled by the customer themselves.
Hotels will be booked subject to availability at the time of confirming the tour with us. If at the time of operation, hotel or the category of room envisaged are not available or sold out we will book the next best alternate.