Great Ocean Road
Great Ocean Road & 12 Apostles – *Lunch Included* *Free Hotel Pick Up*
- Adult: $120 / Child: $89: (Photo)
- Departs: Daily
- Departure Time: 8:00AM from Fed Square, Melbourne.
- Returns: 7.30PM
Fare Includes: Return coach transfer all admissions as per itinerary and Lunch.
Great Ocean Road is one of the world's most scenic coastal drives. The drive will take you to the most amazing sights that Great Ocean Road can offers. View 12 Apostles, a collection of limestone stacks off the shore of the Port Campbell National Park, by the Great Ocean Road.
Travel over the West Gate Bridge and enjoy impressive panoramas of Melbourne's skyline and Port Phillip Bay then continue on to Geelong, Victoria's largest provincial city. Skirt Corio Bay and then to Torquay, start of the 300km Great Ocean Road.
- Views from Westgate Bridge
- Pass the city of Geelong and Corio Bay
- Stop at Anglesea
- Drive through the coastal towns of Lorne and Apollo Bay
- See Koalas in the wild
- Spectacular coastal views
- Magnificent rainforest walk
- Experience the stunning Otway National Park
- Complimentary lunch included
- Superb photo opportunities
- Follow the Shipwreck Coast
- Travel through Port Campbell National Park
- View the spectacular Twelve Apostles
- Visit Loch Ard Gorge
- Walk down Gibson Steps to the beach (Time Permitting)
- Pass through Port Campbell
For Bookings and Enquiry Call: 1300 116 746 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org